Friday, January 15, 2010

Fluffy Fundraiser!


Today I was reminded yet again of why I like Kelly's Closet so much. Not only have I bought almost all of Zeke's cloth diapers and accoutrements from KC (and customer service has always been stellar!), but its owner is now running a raffle event to raise money for earthquake-devastated Haiti. Purchase tickets for $10 each, and you'll be entered to win a diaper package worth over $250 (runner-up prizes are $100 credits at any of the DiaperShops online stores).

In the spirit of green-ness, I try to patronize local businesses whenever possible. In the case of cloth diapers, though, where the nearest store is over an hour away, I've never felt guilty about ordering from a larger, online company. This fundraising event simply underscores my appreciation for Kelly's Closet, not just for providing a reliable and professional service, but also for its dedication to humanitarian causes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails