I really need to get better at this. It's been nearly a month since I posted and lots of things have happened:
1. Zeke suddenly figured out how to nurse and cut 15 minutes from each feeding time.
2. We got to visit with my West Virginia family.
3. We started redecorating the den.
4. Zeke turned two months old.
5. We started going to Families for Natural Living gatherings (way fun!).
And now we're planning Zeke's first trip to Tennessee to visit Adam's VERY country great-granny. Yet another reason to stay at a hotel: she shoots out the window when she hears noises at night. Hopefully she won't try to start teaching Zeke to shoot a .22 this weekend; I think we should wait a couple of years for that.
Our Wedding Photo Wall
3 hours ago