Friday, September 4, 2009

Hooray for help!

Thank goodness for my in-laws! Now, I know a lot of people would be shocked by that statement and would look at me like I'm a total nut, but my in-laws are the best people on the planet (except for my own parents, of course!). They're willing to help whenever and with whatever we need, and I really appreciate that this weekend, especially. Adam went down to the river with his friends for a get-together they've had planned since last fall, and his mom and grandma both came to the house today. Grandma will be staying at least for tonight, and Robbin will be coming back tomorrow for the day, so I'll have tons of help with Zeke.

On one hand I feel a little incompetent (why can't I handle one little baby by myself?), but on the other I'm soooooooo grateful to be spelled for a little bit every now and then. My arms, back, and brain get tired, to tell the truth, even though there's only one of him! Plus, it's nice to have some other women to talk with, especially ones I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails